Song That Goes Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Posted by 8 years ago TOMT Song that goes yeah yeah yeah yeeeheaahhh ah ah ahaahha oh Or something along those lines I know its very vague but google hasnt been of any help lots of songs have yeah ahs and ohs apparently in them 18 comments. Honestly Im pretty sure this song doesnt actually exist but I can hear it so vividly in my mind and my friends think Im crazy.


Take A Look One Direction Lyrics One Direction Quotes One Direction Songs

I think the lyrics went I dont wanna hurt no more yeah eeee yeah oh yeah eee yeah awww Im not really sure about the I dont wanna hurt part but Im pretty sure the singer says no more and definitely says yeah eee yeah the eee part is pronounced like the alphabetical letter e.

. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. It could be Nirvana Lithium off of Nevermind. Are We Not Men.

Bet say when me tell you say youre sexy you. Tryna get a lil V-I. All You Need Is Love by The Beatles incorporates the yeah yeah yeah lyrics from their earlier hit She Loves You at the end of the song.

Its got a dirty bassline. Til she climbed down off of them four wheels Yeah yeah. Popular 80s Song ID.

Usher Usher Usher Usher Usher Lil Jon. One Directions Best Song Ever concerns itself with a half-remembered song. Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah woo Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah woo Yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah woo Yeah Crass Version LCD Soundsystem.

We a shout Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah Baby baby baby baby baby baby Think about you all the time Roll With Me. She started walking over to me.

And I say hey yeah yeah yeah yay Hey yay yay I said hey whats goin on. I think it went yeah-yeah-yeah. Drink Yourself More Bliss Forget about the last one get yourself another Drink Yourself More Bliss Forget about the last one get yourself another.

It feels so good yeah Hey-eey but dont stop now Hey come on Mony Come on Mony Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Well you make me feel Mony Mony so Mony Mony Good Mony Mony yeah Mony Mony all right Mony Mony Come on Mony Mony So good Mony Mony All right Mony Mony I say yeah yeah yeah. See answer 1 Most likely it is the Yeah Yeah Yeah Song by The Flaming Lips off of the album At War With the Mystics. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

One that fits these lyrics is Bliss by th dudes. And I say hey yeah yeah yeah yay Hey yay yay I said hey whats goin on. And I say hey yeah yeah yeah yay Hey yay yay.

Every tailgate way out there was like yeah yeah. The voice of the rapper was pretty deep and rough similar to DMX. Keep it down on the low-key Low-key.

Me and a gyal a get way. If we are discussing an original song that does NOT contain the lyrics from an earlier effort then 38 Specials 1981 hit Hold On Loosely has a line in the songs bridge that has the lyrics Yeahyeahyeah. The Ridiculousness theme song is actually a rerecorded version of the Devo song Uncontrollable Urge from the bands New Wave classic debut album Q.

You know the one im talking about. Here are our 10 favorite Yeah Yeah Yeahs tracks including the infectious single from the bands latest album Mosquito released today. What is the rap song that goes Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah in a really low voice The first yeah is high and gets lower then the second set.

Yeah yeah Baby baby baby baby baby baby Think about you all the time The Communicator. Soon as that sundress hit the headlights. TOMT Song that goes yeah yeah yeah yeeeheaahhh ah ah ahaahha oh Close.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahyeahyeah. Like she already knew me. Drink Yourself More Bliss Have a stiff one all night everything is alright Try and reach the bar Coppers got the car.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Theres a bit after that which doesnt really make much sense in which the band also claim that the song makes a sort of slowing-down noise but lets not overcomplicate things. Maybe it would be easier if I recorded myself trying to sing the yeahs but Im at work right now and it just crossed my mind.

Would be very grateful for your help. Me a hear the peep pon a Sunday say Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I am the communicator I said I am the communicator And I go Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Keep it down on. And he tries Oh my God do I try I try all the time In this institution And he prays Oh my God do I pray I pray every single day Nyaaah For a revolution. Fetchboy Saturday 17 March 2007 1754 fifteen years ago link.

Tryna get a lil V-I. Usher Lil Jon I was up in the club with my homies. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Im just at a loss for any other way to search for it. I think it went oh-oh-oh they sing. It was just another night in the hayfield.

I was up in the club with my homies.


Joe Nichols Yeah Like I Was Nodding Right Along To A Song On The Radio Girl How Could I Say No Country Lyrics Best Song Lyrics Favorite Lyrics


Pin On Songs


Pin On Songs


Usher Yeah Second Half

No comments for "Song That Goes Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah"